Roan Garcia-Quintana, Again…
Sometime Friday night we received a call from our friend Christina Jeffrey and she relayed the following to us. What strikes us is how calm she was regarding the whole matter, because we would have been thinking some heavy, evil wrath type of vindication 🙂 Anyway this is about as un-American and not at all freedom loving to say the least, but we defer to your opinion. ~ SCHotline
From Christina to her fellow Patriots:
The fiasco last evening must be answered.
Roan Garcia-Quintana, RCG is trying to play king-maker. He is running the show.
With all of his might, he is trying to prevent the voters of our district from
exposure to ALL of the challengers to Congressman Inglis in favor of his
chosen one. Interestingly, his chosen one is also Bob Inglis’ chosen one. Inglis
promotes “businessman” Jim Lee as a conservative in this race for all the right
reasons.” Translation: to split the conservative vote.
Please do not be fooled!
His apparent agent, RGC, is trying to manipulate the voters and the campaign.
You can be sure I am seeking legal redress against those who prevented me from attending the meeting. They may claim it was a private party (the Democrats
claimed the same when they sought to prevent Black Americans from voting),
but it was a political meeting.
He has engaged in the grossest back room dealings. In attempting to prevent all the candidates from receiving the same exposure, he may very well succeed. Whenever
more than one candidate is appearing anywhere, all candidates have the
right to show up.
Bill of Particulars:
- As a political consultant, Roan’s coalition position is a conflict of interest.
- Roan has been manipulating the coalition within weeks of its formation.
- Roan has been acting like a dictator that owns the coalition.
- Roan has physically threatened at least three people.
- Roan has engaged in unwarranted criticisms of numerous conservatives in public and in private meetings of the coalition.
- Even though the coalition does not endorse candidates, Roan has taken it upon himself to slander and black ball candidates from coalition activities.
- Roan has been working against certain Tea Party Candidates.
- On Thursday night, Roan told members of the Coalition that Christina Jeffrey would not be permitted to attend the Tea Party dinner even if she had a ticket; if she tried, he said he would have her forcibly removed.
- Roan then has lied on public radio, stating that he did not sell dinner tickets to Christina because they were sold out.
This bill of particulars comes from an Upstate Coalition activist who is disturbed by Roan’s hijacking of the coalition and the Tea Party/9-12 movement.
There were around 15 empty seats set up for dinners on Friday night. I went to the dinner and Roan had security escort me out. Being excluded from the dinner was not terribly important in and of itself, but exposing Roan’s activities and agenda with the Coalition is very important.